Help! i
need somebody
Help! not
just anybody
Help! you
know i need someone
Help!
When i was
younger so much younger than today
I never
needed anybody´s help in any way
And now
these days are gone
I´m not so
self assured
Now i find
i´ve changed my mind
I´ve opened
up the doors
Help me if
you can i´m feeling down
And i do
appreciate you being ´round
Help me get
my feet back on the ground
Won´t you
please, please help me?
And now my
life has changed in oh so many ways
My
independence seems to vanish in the haze
But every
now and then i feel so insecure
I know that
i just need you
Like i´ve
never done before
Help me if
you can i´m feeling down...
When i was
younger so much younger than today...
Help me if
you can i´m feeling down...
Piccola Dai
Piccola Dai
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario